Friday, January 26, 2007

Zero Degrees

...with a wind chill of minus 13! I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to jump in my freezing cold car and drive to the supermarket today. Definite bundling up weather!

I worked a long time on the new project yesterday, and already up to the cast-ons for the sleeves. Which has me in a panic, because I find it really difficult to cast on in the middle of a pattern. :(
I believe there's a video for it at knittinghelp.com, so after this post I'll go check it out...and pray a lot! :D

The weekend will be fairly quiet, so with all the heavy housework being done today I should have a free weekend to get a lot of knitting done, with the nights free for reading. I love weekends like this! But today will be busy, so I'd better get on with it.

Have a great weekend... (And best of luck on the Celtic Festival, gstq2002)!