Sunday, January 14, 2007

Go Pats!!

The last 10 minutes of the game and I couldn't take it. I couldn't sit in front of the TV, I fled to the kitchen where all I could do was pace and try to breathe! Down to a field goal attempt by the Chargers in the final seconds to try to tie the game, and impossibly, he missed it! What a game! Pats to Indy next week, I hope my heart can take the next one!



I've discovered that I knit much faster under the nervous excitement of a Patriots playoff game! I'm working on a request from a police officer family member for a black knit hat, with just one thin blue stripe... I only began to work on it last night, and for just a couple of hours at that, so not much progress -- until tonight's game, and knitting faster than I've ever managed to do before, it's nearly finished! I'm just starting the decreases and it will be done. :) Must make a note to bring all my WIP's to finish off during the game next week! LOL