Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snow Day

...but not a lot of snow, just flurries with little or no wind so it's falling so softly. :)

Yesterday the mail brought an addition to my ever-growing yarn stash with a box of Anny Blatt Flirt'Anny cotton/linen blend yarn in a soft and very pretty peach color. It will make a lovely summer-weight baby blanket with a matching sweater set. Tomorrow I'll search through my books or online for suitable patterns with this yarn weight, because today I will be finishing the incessant Blueberry Scarf! It must be shipped off to France no later than tomorrow, so I will be hard at work on it today.

Later today I will also be driving down to the village to register for my next course of art classes, which begins on February the 1st. Just to give you an idea of how rural an area I now live in, one course offered is "Blacksmithing"! LOL

Blueberry Scarf time!