Friday, January 12, 2007

Yummmmmy!

Dinner was delicious! It was so hard to choose an entrée with so many yummy choices, but I eventually decided on Chicken Farcito; chicken stuffed with prosciutto and mozzarella, sautéed with mushrooms in a sherry wine sauce...delicioso! A couple of gin & tonics, and dessert (it would have been a cannoli, but then they brought out the dessert tray overflowing with the most amazing cakes and pastries!) was a chocolate & vanilla mousse cake... Yes treadmill, I'll be there in a minute! LOL Donna, I shared the mousse with you, I hope you weren't too disappointed that it wasn't a cannoli!

I could only eat half of my dinner, so the rest is waiting downstairs to be my lunch... heaven continued! :)

Busy day today; I just showered and dressed for a trip to the supermarket to get what I need to make my famed corn chowder for the party tomorrow...and then a run to the post office, and a quick stop at CVS. I don't think there's time for knitting today, but I'll do my best to get an hour in if I can!

Have a wunnerful day!