Monday, January 8, 2007

Another Rainy Day

...and so a perfect day to organize my yarn stash! It's been growing by leaps and bounds since I started knitting, and I think I have enough yarn to qualify me as my very own LYS! It started out reasonably enough with two plastic bins for yarn storage, but that's now woefully inadequate. I've been browsing through IKEA's online store for a better solution, and have several ideas to turn 'mon petit bureau' into a well-organized, de-cluttered marvel! :D My poor little office, home to my webdesign business, my yarn warehouse, sewing central, art studio, genealogy file room, as well as the 'nursery' for my two darling Himalayan cat brothers! Oh, but I need so very much to get organized!

I think a trip to IKEA this coming weekend is very much in order!

On the knitting front, I only had a few hours to spare during a very busy weekend so haven't made as much progress on the chenille scarf as I'd hoped. Hopefully there'll be time for it later today after the house is in order. Optimistic me! :D

The Pats won yesterday!!