Sunday, March 18, 2007

Progress!

I've finished the left front of the baby's cardigan, and the right front is more than halfway there. I should have it completed sometime tomorrow. :)

I have another WIP, a very pretty little bolero in a soft pastel pink. When finished it will have beautiful embroidery on the front and sleeves. I can't find the yarns used for the embroidery, so I think I will ask a friend in France who has an Anny Blatt yarn shop right up the street if she could possibly look for it there. If they don't have it, I'll hopefully have some luck in finding substitutions.

Its one day after a foot of snow was dumped on us! Which wouldn't be so bad but the snow blower went kaput yesterday morning and the driveway (long, long driveway!) had to be shoveled instead... which I didn't take part in, thankfully! I don't think my back could take that kind of shoveling!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!