Friday, March 23, 2007

Frustration!

The baby cardigan is finished for the most part. I've already woven in the ends, blocked each piece to perfection, and sewn the shoulder seams. All that has to be done now is the button band along the fronts and back, then sewing in the sleeves. The button band requires picking up stitches, which I've never done! But having viewed a video on the technique ages ago on knittinghelp.com, and remembering how simple Amy made it look, I tried to log in to the site at 8 this morning...and the site was down! Every 10 minutes or so I try again, and still the site is down! Arrrgh! I've consulted my knitting books and tried several times to make a start, but it's just not happening. I feel like crying! So instead of sobbing, I'm going out for a walk on a beautifully sunny and warm day...and maybe the site will be back up when I get back! Oh, the frustration of it all!

11:53 AM: Update! I just got my coat on and tried one last time before walking out the door and the site is up again! YAY!!!