Sunday, February 4, 2007

Pre-bed Post

I have no idea how it got to be 1:30 AM. The last time I glanced at the clock it was 11:00 PM Saturday night and I was making plans for going to bed! The story of my life!

Manteau Gari update: the back is finished, and I'm a little more than halfway on the right front. Tomorrow is the big sale at my LYS, the Superbowl Weekend Sale! I'm ready!! The store closes at 4:00 pm so I have plenty of time to get back home before the game starts. I have a list of yarn that I'd like to buy, and a few notions as well. I'm looking so forward to my little shopping excursion!

We had snow last night, somewhere between 2 to 3 inches. Very pretty outside today but I didn't venture forth, instead switching back and forth between working on the jacket and reading "Outlander. The book is nearly finished - and I don't want it to end!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!