Friday, February 2, 2007

Color My World

Class was great last night, I love working in color! It was all very basic, mainly layering colors to give us an idea of how to create shadows and such. I won't have anything from this class worthy of posting a pic for a couple of weeks yet, but here's one of my most recent drawings: Violin.

But this is a knitting blog, I digress! I'm on my way to go puppy-sitting in a few moments, and when I get back I'll be working on the Oscar the Grouch furry jacket. The sleeves came out well, thanks to Donna, and I now have just the neck shaping to do to finish off the back. It's really working up fast, even though I haven't had very much time to work on it. I can't stop reading "Outlander" for very long, it's not my fault! LOL

No snow in sight yet, and haven't heard the weather this morning. Still hoping for snow flakes this afternoon but so far the sky is clear and the sun is shining. (Ah, just checked weather.com and it looks like the snow will hold off until tonight. I guess that explains the sunshine)!

Superbowl weekend, and everyone that I know around here is hoping for a Bears win! Poor gstq2002, I hope you won't be too nervous during the game! Methinks a glass of something soothing might help! ;)

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day and a great weekend to follow.